Updates on Everything

Hello again! It's Small Town Teen! I am going to basically be doing a basic update on everything (as you can tell by the title). So, first off: I am on the third chapter in my book that I am writing: When I Find Home! I am so excited! Also, on a game I play, Horse Isle, I have just had a new foal! He is so cuteeeee! I love him so much! Another thing, I have finished a few books this summer already! I feel like I am on a role with this one. Oh! Also, I have a horse at my house now and I have ridden him every day for the past week and a half. This post is really short, but that is the last of the things that I have done in about a week and a half. Sooo..... bye bye! Until next time,
- Small Town Teen๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  1. Yay! Sounds like you've been trucking along!! ^^

    Wuv ya!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment