New Review

Hello my readers! I have just recently watched the most amazing movie ever! It was called Spirit! I have seen the series on Netflix, but NEVER the movie before a couple nights ago. It was so good! Well, my opinion is that of you like horses, go watch that movie ASAP! Well, I thought I would just let you guys know that, but HOLD UP! I have one more thing to say! I am writing 4 other books if I counted correctly! The one I will be telling you a tiny bit about is Only Wild When Free. The characters that I drew are so cute! And let's just say... It's about horses. 🐴 Sorry this post couldn't be longer! 😟 but, I don't know what else to talk about! So I'm gonna leave you right here. 
Until next time-
                              Small Town Teen❤

Comments

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you enjoyed Spirit!! ^^

    Your books are so awesome. I can't wait until you're a published author!! 😀

    I already miss you so much, cuz.

    Loves and hugs. 💖

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment