Updates and New Makes

          Hello once again! I am so glad that you (Yes, I'm looking at you.) have been keeping up with my blog! Thank you! Okay. Let's get started!
          So, first of all, books! I am going to start off with a minor update on the many books that I have finished and the few books I still have to read. And... of course, my favorite of all, the book I'm writing! First things first, I have finished quite the number of books for the time that I finished them all in. First, I finished A Dog's Porpoise, Mary Poppins, and King of the Wind! They were all amazing books and I strongly recommend that you read them.  Now, on to the books that I am still reading. Right now, I am currently reading the three books named Theseus, The Hunger Games, and Weird Disappearances! They are all amazing as well. Theseus is based on the myth of Theseus. It is really good so far. The Hunger Games is a book about survival of the fittest. It is set in the future. It is very well written and I love the plot. Finally, Weird Dissapearances is about strange dissapearances of people from the past that were never found and the researchers still don't know what happened to them. SCARYYYYY. OOOOOH. Okay. I'm done now. Now on to the subject of the book that I am writing. I have finished about three to four pages and am almost done with the first chapter! Yay! I think that it is great! I think that you guys will love it too!
          I am highlighting the different types of conversations that I post on here, so blue is book related, pink is art/challenges, and green is my daily life! Enjoy!
          Okay. So lately, I have been obsessed with drawing Disney characters. They are just so uniquely drawn and so cute. So far, I have drawn Stitch off of Lilo and Stitch. I think it was very good! I have also drawn Bambi off of Bambi. I also love that one. Those are the only two Disney characters that I have drawn.... for now. Anyways, I have made a new challenge! My challenge to you guys is to draw or come up with a character from Disney or you think could be from Disney. You will not be sending me the pictures, but what you have to do, is put it somewhere where you know you will see it daily. Then, it will remind you of good times and happy thoughts.
          Now, for the grand finale, the last line, the big ending, MY DAILY LIFE!!! *Crowd cheering* Quite some exciting stuff has happened since the last time that I posted on this blog, which by the way, I am sorry for not posting on my planned day last week.
          My life has been a roller coaster for the last few days. First of all, I had a wild weekend with my BFF! It was so much fun! We ran the 5K together at Girls on the Run. It was so tiring but fun at the same time! I also just recently got more in touch with my other BFF from Omaha! She is so fun to talk to! We talk all the time now. Third, I have a few different exciting things going on this month. First of all, this Friday (May 3rd) is something that my school has every year. It is called STEM Night. It is so much fun! We are going to roast marshmallows, make origami, watch a movie, have an escape room, and many more things! I am so happy that I am able to go. On that same day, I also have my last MAPS test of the year! On May 6th, I have a band and choir contest along with an orthodontist appointment. On May 15th, I am going with my school and we are all going swimming in the middle of the day! I am most excited for that one too! In that same month of May, my class is going on a field trip to the dam and we are getting a tour of the underneath part! I don't for sure know what day that is though. Finally, the most important day in May. The LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! My school gets out on May 21st and I am so glad and excited! There is a lot on my plate for the month of May, but with luck and hope, I will make it through it all.
          Did I forget to mention that I will be having a Bible Verse of the Week now?! This section will be highlighted in yellow. 
          Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. -Ezekiel 11:20

Comments

  1. Sweeeeet!!! Yaay, lovely to hear from you again!!!! I loved the post; luck for your crazy month and I also like your Bible verse section!! ^^

    Love ya cuz!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment