Summer Bound!
Hello again my amazing readers! I hope that your day has been amazing. Mine has been a pretty good day. But, hey! Tomorrow is Friday! That means that only about one more week for my school until..... SUMMER!!! Yay!πI am SO EXCITED for summer. I have not worked on my book for a while now, but I'll get on that.π I also have two field trips next week! One is to go swimming and the other is to look at the dam. I am so excited! I also have finally got caught up on all of my homework. Yay! I finished a book called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I absolutely loved it, as well as the movie! It was very good. I also just in the past 10 minutes, wrote a very short song. It is about 5 to 6 sentences, but it is about watermelon! This song was made for my BFF. She is amazing. This is how it goes... "Like two halves, needing united, better as one, without both, blindsided. Seeds that sprout, into the best when done! You are the other half, of the cool, sweet watermelon. On a hot summer day, you blow me away. A joy it would be, if you would stay by me." I am proud of how it turned out for only making it all up in 10 minutes. Anyways, I think that this is all of the news that I have. So I will sadly end here, with this very short post. Goodbye and good luck. π
- Small Town Teenπ
Wow...your song is really good!!
ReplyDeleteAlso...you're coming down this month!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
I enjoyed this update and can't wait to share tips etc with you when you're down here!!
~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com
Yeah, summer is almost here!!! ;)
ReplyDelete-Brooklyne
Thank you for coming over here, Brooklyne!! ^^ Your support is much appreciated! My cousin and I are kind of busy being goofballs, but maybe she'll be able to get into the groove of posting again! ;)
Delete~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com