I'm back!!!

Hello once again! How are all of you guys doing? I am doing great! I recently redecorated my room. The theme before was a pink color and horses. Now it is something more grown up. It is a light mint/ teal color and succulent themed! I love it! We have little fairy lights above both of my closets and we have a hanging shelf too! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will have a picture below.👇 Anyways, I have almost finished the first chapter in my new book! I love it and am so proud of it so far! It is going way faster than I planned it would. I guess when someone gets that caught up in a book, it just flows right out. I am still debating if I should put little illustrations in it. What do you guys think?? Comment down below. Anyways, I think that is all that I have to say for this week. Byeeee!

Comments

  1. Yay! You're back!

    I've been doing well!

    Ohh, your room sounds SO cute!!

    Sweet!!! I'm so excited for your book!! YES, illustrations all the way!!! ^^

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment