Big Announcement!!

                    Hello once again my lovely people! I am glad to see that you are back and reading my posts. After all, I do make them for you guys. 😉 I hope that your day is going amazing. Today at school, we had NSCAS testing. 😞 I don't like doing them, but once I finish them, I feel amazing! Also, I have started and finished another book in one day! I guess it only had 105 pages, but I am still proud.😊 The book was called, Who is Jane Goodall? For any of those people who don't know who Jane Goodall is, she is an amazing lady that loves to study chimpanzees and even discovered that they know how to use simple tools, like using grass blades to get termites out of their mounds! The book was very easy and very good. I highly suggest it for anyone who loves jungle animals.
                  Any-who.... I have something very important to say. I am very sorry if some of you don't like the idea, but I have already started. I have something so important to tell you guys that I made the title based off of it. I have GREAT news!!! I AM WRITING A BOOK!!!!!!! I am going to surprise you guys with what it will be about and I still need to write the little paragraph that will be on the back of the cover. I am sorry to say that I am going to make you guys wait to know anything about this mystery book. I am sorry but it is too exciting for me!! I can't wait to finish it and hopefully publish it. 😄
                 I am sorry to say that this post will be shorter, but I have one more thing to say..... THERE'S ONLY 26 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! I will be counting down the days until school will be turned into summer! Until next time....
-Small Town Teen💖🐴

Comments

  1. Wow!! Sweet post!!!!

    And a BOOK?!?! You've already clued me in on SOME info, but I must know everything. ASAP!!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment