Back Again...
Hello my lovely followers! I am truly sorry that I am late...again.π I forgot to post yesterday. I am still very proud of myself for posting this often. π Anyways, how are all of you guys?? I am great! I have been reading a bunch of books, like I said in the past two posts. I love them all. They are amazing!! π Spring is slowly creeping up on my little town! (Temperature Wise) I am so EXCITED! Easter is almost here too! I have decided that we will be doing a competition and I will have you guys make models of a unicorn. They must be appropriate and they can be made out of whatever you have in your home. The winner will be chosen and if you don't get chosen, that doesn't mean that yours isn't good. They are all good in my eyes. Anyways, the winner will get a surprise. You can comment your pictures in the comments section. π Anyways, thanks so much for tuning in to this week's post and I will see you next week.
-Small Town Teenπ

Sweet!!! I'll see if I can't whip something up. By the way...you can't comment pictures in the comments section...I have an idea for how you can get some pictures in, though.
ReplyDeleteSweet post, as always!!! I'm proud of you, too!! You're sticking with it, that's the important thing! ;)
~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com