Priorities

Well, today is a Sunday. Sorry for posting late. :( Anyways, HELLO!!! I hope you guys all enjoy the product that I am giving you on my blog. If so, please comment down below!πŸ‘‡ Thank you so much if you do comment. I really appreciate it. I truly do. Well, the weather is starting to get nicer and the coldest days are low 30's. In the middle of winter, we lived for the days when it was "warm" aka 30 degrees outside. Since it is March 31st, that means one of the most fun days is coming tomorrow!!! April fools day!!!!!! I love April fools day! It is so fun to go around pranking my friends at my school. So, that means that tomorrow will be an amazing day. You know what? In honor of tomorrow, I will tell a joke. Here goes nothing: Question: What is the most sly kind of horse that there is. Hint: Think of the name. The answer will be at the end of this post. Anyways, Easter is coming too! Before you know it, school will be out. I can't wait for that to happen. In fact, I think I'll start wearing summery clothes to get in the mood. 😁 I CAN"T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO BE OUT! Yay! As of today, I have decided to start getting up earlier and getting my priorities straighter! I made a big list of the times that I am supposed to do things in the morning. At the bottom of the paper, I wrote my favorite quote, "Live weird or die normal". A YouTuber named Natalie made that quote. Her channel is based on encouragement and not procrastinating. That's why I love it so much. It is because I can relate to it! I really encourage you to go check out that channel. I have got a tiny book update too! I recently  just finished the Dragons in a Bag book. I absolutely loved it! There is a next one in the series too! It is called The Dragon Thief. I think it looks good. I recently started The Hunger Games, Theseus, and The Good Girl too! It's a handful! I am reading more than 6 books right now! I love them all though! 
Anyways, I was glad to post for you guys today and I wish you all a great week and weekend, stay safe, and good luck!πŸ’–
P.S. The answer to the joke was a Fox Trotter. 
-Small Town TeenπŸ¦„πŸ΄

Comments

  1. Yesss!!! I enjoy the product you're giving me!!! (By the way...yeah...I'm on another account. Again.)

    Haha!! You and your April Fools!! You goof!

    Ahh...yeah...I need to get my priorities screwed firmly back into place. The last two days I've done nothing but work on opening my !!!NEW!!! blog and...um...read. It might help that it's been rainy?? Who knows. I feel terribly off track now. Woops.

    Anywho, lovely post!!! Hilarious joke, by the way!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment