Books!!!

Well, I remembered to post this week! Hoorah for me! I didn't need any reminders either. Well, with Spring just arriving today, I need to tell you guys something. HAPPY SPRING!!! I am so excited that it is going to finally be nicer out. Nice enough to wear capris and maybe shorts. I know one thing. When it comes time for Friday, when it is going to be 60 degrees Fahrenheit, I'm going to wear a new jean skirt that I purchased from Walmart. I am so excited! I am going to tuck in a mustard yellow tank into it too. YAY!!! Well, I have been playing outside more lately. I have mainly just been roller blading though. I love doing that though. I also play with my dog, Hank. He is so cute now. I had a lot of homework to do today. I am currently reading about 5 books! They are all so good though. The first one is King of the Wind. It is a horse book. It is about a race horse. I don't know if it is a true story or not. The second book is A Wrinkle in Time. I have seen the movie and absolutely love it! I highly recommend reading it or watching it. The third book is A Dog's Porpoise. I love it so far. I am not too far into it yet but I love it already. I also recommend that one. My other two books are online. The first one is on a website called https://www.getepic.com. It is called Oh Brother! Brat Attack. It is a comic book about this brother and sister and it is basically just a bunch of little jokes. I love looking through them though. That website is more of cartoon or younger kids books. The other website that I use for more of adult or young adult books is https://nebraska.overdrive.com. Obviously, you will need to make a sign-in. But they have some seriously good books on there. All you have to do to read on your browser (computer) is to go to the page where it says to loan book and then you hit "Having Trouble" and then hit "Read with Browser". Then you will have the book loaned out for at the least 7 days and at the most 21 days. You can choose right up above the having trouble button. You just select the amount of days. Any who, the book that I am reading on that website is called Dragon in a Bag. It is REALLY good. Oh my goodness. I usually don't enjoy reading too much, but now I can't stop reading this book! It is so good. I think you should go and try to read it. Sorry for this post being so long. I just wanted to let you know some of my things happening in my life and how I read such amazing books. Anyways, I will see you next week with another blog post. Until then, good luck and stay safe.
-Small Town Teen๐Ÿ’–

Comments

  1. Yesss!!!

    Another post!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ Keep 'em rollin'!!

    Awesome, I hope it gets warm real soon for you guys!!!

    Oh wow, so you're finding reading more enjoyable?? I've actually read King of the Wind - it's a good book!! If you want a suggestion for an amazing horse book, look for Jessica Day George's The Rose Legacy. It's an AMAZING book!!! The next book in the series is coming out this May.

    Anywho, you stay safe, too!!! :D

    ~ Happy Spring ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment