A New Update.....

          I am posting a day late! Well I haven't posted in a long while, so, I have a story to tell you guys. First, if you read my post about getting a new puppy, I wrote it a long time ago. Anyways, that puppy ran onto the highway, got ran over, and killed. I cried for days.😭 Now, we have a new new puppy!😄 Yay! His name is Hank/ Hank the Tank/ Hank the Cow Dog. He is our first dog's nephew, which I think is REALLY neat. So, yeah, that is the new update. Now, all I have to say is happy (late) Forth of July!🎆 I have one question though....What did you guys do for the Forth of July?

Comments

  1. Why hello!

    Late, late comment, but I've been busy busy!! ;)

    Poor puppy. :( I'm glad you got Hank, though!

    We had an Ice Cream Social/Fire Work display at our church for Fourth of July!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment