
Why hello! I know I am posting on a Tuesday(again), but it is supposed to be a back up in case I don't post tomorrow. I am going to try to start posting when I think I won't be able to the day I am supposed to. I know that didn't make sense, but.......oh well. Also, HAPPY LATE EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't have school for five days. The reason we don't have school on one of those days is because of that stupid white thing called................SNOW!!!!!! I don't like snow. It is cold, annoying, it blinds me(if you know what I mean/ when you go outside, you realize that you forgot your sunglasses about 1/2 a second you step out the door!! Why does the sun have to reflect so BRIGHT?!😡😣😑😒) We have about 6 weeks or so of school left though! YAY!!!!! We got 2 ducks and 2 chicks and originally 2 calves, but one died from sickness. The ducks and chicks are fine, however. They poop a lot though Also, while you are on your computer or laptop or whatever you are on, go check out these two blogs: www.hayloftgirls.blogspot.com and www.woodlandcreaturesandmidnightseekers.blogspot.com. Thank you!
This little post fits perfectly with the theme of your blog! I love it so much! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your next update! Only nine days left until we're coming up!!! :D
ReplyDeleteFive days and counting!!! *Happy dance*
ReplyDeleteChanged my photo so I don't look like a complete Goober when I just have a capital B on it!! Anyway, I'm not so patiently awaiting your next post!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGrr. Plans change, trip gets temporarily canceled due to unforseen problems. Hopefully we can head up there Wednesday!
ReplyDelete