Posting Pics........Maybe.

      Guys, I have decided that I am going to post pictures of the games I play and tell you how to play them and some tips and how to make the game way more enjoyable and fun! I hope you have a good night! I know this post was short, but I have to go now. Bye!

Comments

  1. I have some bad news, and yes, I have literally commented on all these blog posts within a very short time, but gosh, I want to keep up! :) Okay, bad news, my tablet stopped working, so I will no longer be able to play Horse Paradise. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered your "how do you post on a page" comment on my blog. :) When you get time, you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that your tablet quit working. D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks, It really isn't taking much skin off my teeth at the moment. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment