EXCITING NEWS GUYS!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys! Sorry........it's been months since I have posted, but I have a reason for that. Before I tell you the reason though, I wanted to ask if you would be so kind as to check out my cousin's blog too! The blog name is Hayloft Girls.Blogspot.com, so you can read her blog too! Thanks! ;) Anyways, the reason I haven't been able to post lately is because of homework, reading, school, and after-school activities that I attend to. The reason I posted today was because I might not be able to post tomorrow. :( I might not be able to post tomorrow because I have another after-school activity after school tomorrow. I am excited for it. It is called Girls On The Run or GOTR for short. What we do in it is basically run laps and do other activities that help us exercise while learning how to brighten each other's days up. I have also been planning to make an online game! I have decided it will be called Wispy Meadow Spirits! I am SUPER excited for that too! If you have ANY appropriate ideas, please let me know in the comments. Thanks! ;) I hope you have another good day and week! Good bye.
awww, thanks for the support. :) I made sure to put your blog in the links on my blog so people can find it. You sound busy, so I totally understand. :) I hope to fish more ideas up for Wispy Meadow Spirit in the future. Oh, wait, here's a few:
ReplyDelete- Pets (Falcons, cats, dogs, fish etc)
- Backpacks
- Saddle Bags
Ka Ching! I hit a gold mine of ideas for your game by looking at all the ideas for my game!! :) Anyway, here they are:
ReplyDelete- Cloaks
- Side Saddles
- A Bank
- Carts
- Hoods (For horses and on jackets/hoodies)
- Headphones (You could have different music they could listen to!)
- Scarves
Well, there's a list anyway. :) That's all I have time for, but I hope to add some more soon.