Hello guys! I am so excited that Christmas is right around the corner! I can't wait to see my family and have a blast! To me, Christmas is getting up at 5:30 and trying to look at our presents, but it is too dark to see anything so we sit there and wait. Sometimes I fall asleep again on the couch and don't get up until my brother comes up to me yelling,"Wake up! Wake up! I can see our presents. So I get up so he will BE QUIET! Anyways, post what your Christmas is like. Merry Christmas!!!!!! :)
Hey!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to see when you'd put your next post in. I try to check this pretty regularly to keep up with any updates! Remember to continue checking Hayloft Girls as well. <3
- Hopeless Country Girl {visiting from Hayloft Girls}
OK!! I will try to check as often as I can. When do you post again? Was it just on Wednesday?
DeleteI post every Tuesday with Pasture Peeks, first Tuesday of each month with Discussion Subject, first and last Tuesday of each month with random post and last Wednesday of each month with Starstable updates. You can check my blogging schedule out in the side bar, it lets you know. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I also post a Master Post the last Wednesday of each month as well.
ReplyDelete